Let's have an international book bloggers meetup!!!

For me, the best thing about blogging is the people - the community I am a part of. It's a joy interacting with other lovers of kidlit and YA lit, and I have some truly amazing friendships because of the kidlitosphere/YA blogosphere. I've been able to meet many book bloggers in the Philippines, and last month in Singapore, I met Liyana of Liyanaland. We were so happy to be spazzing over YA authors and K-pop together IN PERSON. We thought, why not do this with other kidlit and YA lit bloggers? Why not have an INTERNATIONAL book bloggers meetup? If you're interested in getting together with kidlit and YA lit bloggers from all over the world, please click here to fill out Liyana's survey. Help us plan this international meetup. I think we can really make this happen!

Comments