Children's Book Necklaces

At the Summer Solstice Rockwell Bazaar, I discovered Thingys Accessories by Cessa Gaston. There are lots of cute and quirky Thingys Accessories, but I zoomed in on the children's book necklaces! There were necklaces for Grimm's Fairy Tales, Harry Potter, and other children's books. I bought the necklaces for The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss and Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman. I *loved* those books as a child. I read them over and over and over again.




I'm not really a necklace person though. So I'll use the necklaces as bag accessories. :o)

Comments

pgee said…
Those are so cute!
Too fun.
I would not have been able to resist.
Tarie Sabido said…
I know, right?! =D
I don't know if I would have thought to put them on my purse. That is awfully cute!
Tarie Sabido said…
These are my favorite accessories. =D I should buy more and even order some custom-made ones. =D
Blessie Adlaon said…
Two of my favorite books too! I remember reading "Are You My Mother" to public schoolers in the old days. A dozen fifth graders copied and colored the pictures from the book onto manila paper so that the group of hundred something kids could see them from the stage.

I miss story reading.
Tarie Sabido said…
Blessie: Awww. :o)