Wow, this time I get interviewed!

Fran Slayton is a children's book author whose debut middle grade novel When the Whistle Blows comes out June 2009. At her blog, Fran is posting a series of interviews with kidlit bloggers on how they determine which books to review and which authors to interview. The series is dedicated to all debut children's and young adult literature authors in 2009.

The first interview she has up is with me! Thank you so much for hosting me, Fran. It was fun being interviewed about kidlit blogging. :D

Comments

Tin (ni Johann) said…
Wow! Congrats! Can't wait to see that interview! ^_^
Tarie Sabido said…
Ahehehe. Thanks, Khristine. :D
sikat ka na, tarie!:)
Tarie Sabido said…
Hi, Cesar. :D Happy holidays!
Anonymous said…
That's cool! I did the interview too, so maybe one day I'll be as famous as you! :-)
Julie Wright said…
great interview. I enjoyed reading it!
Tarie Sabido said…
Shelly, I look forward to reading your interview and the other interviews in Fran's series! Thanks for being the first to sign up for my giveaway!

Hi, Julie. It's so nice to meet you. I'm glad you enjoyed the interview. :D Thanks so much for joining my little giveaway!