The Butterfly Award for the Coolest Blog

Kaza Kingsley, author of the very fun children's/YA fantasy series Erec Rex, has given Into the Wardrobe the Butterfly Award. Wow, Kaza thinks my blog is cool. :D Thank you, Kaza!

As a Butterfly Award winner I have the privilege of choosing up to 10 more blogs for the award. But I am only going to give it to one blog. The blog that was first and foremost in my mind when I saw that I should pass along the award. I would like to give the Butterfly Award for the Coolest Blog to jama rattigan's alphabet soup!

Jama writes picture books and her blog is about children's literature and food. It is an absolutely DELICIOUS blog. Jama, thank you so much for being so kind and friendly and generous of spirit. And thank you so much for your cool, fun, cheerful, and informative blog. It never fails to make me happy (it always gets me grinning!) and HUNGRY.

Jama, please pass the award along. Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog. (And no, I have no idea why the logo says "for the coolest blog I ever know". LOL!!!)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

Comments

jama said…
Wow, Tarie!! I can't believe you chose only one blog, and that it was alphabet soup! I'm so thrilled and honored. *Sending you 1,000 virtual Christmas cookies* Thank you so much! You totally made my day!!

P.S. You must share the cookies with your family and friends :)!
Tarie Sabido said…
Weee, Christmas cookies! *starts passing them around to co-workers*

You are most welcome, Jama. :D
Steph said…
Hey, cool, eh? :) Congrats!

Steph
Tarie Sabido said…
Hi, Steph! Thank you! :o)