It's finally here in the Philippines!


Twilight was released in Philippine theaters Wednesday, November 26. Of course my girl friends and I had bought our tickets by Sunday. :D In fact, my very good friend Corinne flew all the way to Metro Manila from Zamboanga City just to watch Twilight with me and my best friend CY. We watched the movie Wednesday night and we were not disappointed. That's not to say that we don't have strong opinions about the movie's flaws. It's just that how could we not like a movie that got us hyperventilating? :D I'm STILL hyperventilating from the onscreen chemistry between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. And I strangely want to play a game of vampire baseball with Muse on in the background. LOL.

I am watching the movie again over the weekend. After that I will post more details about what I think of the movie.

In the meantime... What did you all think of Twilight the movie???

Comments