Brillante Weblog Premio - 2008

Natalie of Chickenblog has called me brillante and has given Into the Wardrobe the Brillante Weblog Premio! *blush* Thank you so much, Natalie!

Now I have to pass on the award to seven people/blogs I think are brillante...

First of all, I give the Brillante Weblog Premio right back to Natalie and Chickenblog. Not because she gave me the award, but because Chickenblog is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BLOG. It's a very inspiring blog about a very loving, creative, and fun family, written by a good friend. :o)

I also pass on the award to Sarah and The Delicious Life. I think Sarah is a fabulous food writer. Her posts are always so interesting and entertaining!

Next I give the award to Ariela and Baking and Books. A blog about good food and good books, written by a fabulous person? C'mon, this is a no-brainer for me!

Speaking of good food and good books... Jama writes about food and children's literature over at jama rattigan's alphabet soup. Brillante!

Just One More Book!! is a great thrice-weekly podcast about children's books, from two very nice people. Brillante, Andrea and Mark!

Alvina Ling is the brillante editor at Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. She blogs over at the brillante bloomabilities. I love reading bloomabilities to learn about the life of a children's book editor.

Brooklyn Arden is the blog of Cheryl Klein, editor at Arthur A. Levine Books. (She edited the American edition of the Harry Potter books! That's brillante !!!) It's so brillante how she blogs about New York City, her life, and her work.

I hope the awardees spread the love and each pass along the Brillante Weblog Premio to seven blogs. :o) I am curious about what you think is brillante. What blogs do you recommend?


P.S. Check out my blogroll on the right for more great blogs! ;o)

Comments

jama said…
Thanks for the Brillante honor, Tarie. You are too nice! I'm excited about all these other blogs you've listed here,too. (SO many great blogs to read, so little time . . .)Into the Wardrobe is always a bright spot in my day :)!
Tarie Sabido said…
You are very welcome, Jama - your blog is so yummy for kidlit lovers and foodies. :o) And gosh you are so right: SO many great blogs to read, so little time!!!