The Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card


My friend Natasha of Maw Books has given me an award - the Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card! (Check out Natasha's very helpful book review database over at Book Bloggers Book Reviews.) Thank you so much, Natasha. I am passing this award right back to you!

I would also like to give the Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card to (in alphabetical order:

Ariela of Baking and Books

Janece of No Ordinary Moment

Jill of The Write Way Home

Kerrie of Rose Colored Life

Natalie of Chickenblog

I have been reading the blogs of Ariela, Janece, Jill, and Natalie for years now. Kerrie and Natasha are relatively new bloggy friends of mine. I love these ladies and I love their blogs and I would truly like to be blogging friends forever with them. :o)

Comments

Blogging friends forever- yes! This is shiny indeed. Thank you. And Natasha knows a good blogging friend when she sees one; Tarie you are one of the best!
Tarie Sabido said…
You are very welcome. Yay for blogging friends!

I hope you and your family have a great weekend, Natalie. :o)
Kerrie said…
Oh Tarie that is so sweet!
Too bad I don't actually write in my blog - LOL!
I actually need to go post some publicity for today's project now!
Thank you so much, I'm so glad to have met you too. :-)
Tarie Sabido said…
Kerrie, you're an inspiring person and your blog is inspiring!
Anonymous said…
How wonderful are you, Tarie. You brighten my days with your comments and who you are. You definitely are a blogging friend forever! Thank you!
Tarie Sabido said…
Thank YOU, Janece. :o) You are so nice and your blog is beautiful!!
Jillian said…
Wow, I just now discovered this!

Thank you so much. :)

I mean, gee!!

:)

(((hug)))