During My Blacation...

For those of you wondering about the Shakespeare exam I had to study for, here are some of the questions from the exam. It was a truly challenging exam, and I enjoyed it! :)

Describe or sketch the Elizabethan theater.

Write a synopsis, with commentary, of Hamlet Act V Scene 1.

Paraphrase the prologue to Romeo and Juliet.

Give four reasons why Romeo and Juliet could have been a romantic comedy.

Discuss Aristotle's definition of tragedy.

Who said this line, and in what play? What does the line mean and what is its context?
"Be not deceived. If I have veiled my look,
I turn the trouble of my countenance
Merely upon myself."


Who said this line, and in what play? What does the line mean and what is its context?
"He words me girls, he words me."



And I can't help but share a couple more pictures from my time with family and friends:


Comments

Putting aside *test anxiety*, I agree, this looks like an enjoyable test and I imagine that you were well prepared, which makes any test more enjoyable!
Tarie Sabido said…
Honestly, studying was torture. All my family and friends were having fun - swimming, going to the spa, playing video games. I was stuck indoors poring over King Lear and Othello. After all that studying I thought I would be sick and tired of Shakespeare. But I realized that I learned SO much and I appreciate the plays so much more now! :o)
Kerrie said…
Okay, I know I should be commenting on how awesome the pictures of your fun with friends are but I'm mentally drooling over those test questions!
My world as a wife and mommy has deteriorated to Dr. Seuss and Monty Python - how I'd LOVE to be in a class like that! LOL!
Tarie Sabido said…
Kerrie! It was fun taking that test! I almost feel sorry for everyone who didn't have to take it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!