Taken from Ren who took it from J who took it from Yogon

(I don't know who J and Yogon are though.)

1. Last person for whom you wrote a testimonial?
I have never written a testimonial. I don't have a Friendster account and I don't want or need one.

2. Last movie you watched?
Two nights ago I watched Scoop with Isaac. =)

3. What do people first notice when they see you?
My breasts?

4. Do you like peanut-butter?
Yes, sweet peanut butter. =9

5. Most memorable place?
Las Vegas, Nevada USA (my hometown) and the University of the Philippines Diliman (where I was an undergrad and where I am now a grad student)

6. Do you read comics?
I like comics but I don't read them regularly. (Graphic novels are so expensive here in the Philippines!)

7. What's your favourite restaurant?
A Veneto, Chocolate Kiss, and Bon Appetit

8. Do you have enemies?
Maybe some students hate me?

9. You like to go out grocery shopping?
Yes! =D

10. Can you dance?
Yes! ;D

11. Do you believe in God?
YES.

12. First thing to do when you wake up tomorrow?
Check what time it is, to check if I can go back to sleep.

13. Where are you right now?
in the language learning center where I teach EFL

14. Your name spelled backwards
eiraT

15. Where were you born?
Metro Manila, Philippines

16. What is the last thing you downloaded?
Downloading episode 172 of Naruto right now.

18. Are you registered to vote?
no

19. Do you have a car?
no

20. Do you like rollercoasters?
I don't love them, but I don't hate them either. (I'm a scaredy cat actually.)

21. Chatting with...?
nobody

22. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
sky diving

23. Are you shy?
Sometimes yes, and people misinterpret it as being snobbish.

24. Do you think you're popular?
no

25. Chips or popcorn?
popcorn =9

26. Are you a good cook?
Not yet.

27. Best thing in the world?
FAMILY and LOVE

28. Have you ever broken a bone?
no

29. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes, for my artwork when I was a little girl. =D

30. What is your favorite board game?
Monopoly and Scrabble

31. Do you bake cakes?
I love baking! But I don't have an oven right now. =(

32. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
toilet paper and hair polish

33. Do you believe in love at first sight?
yes (never happened to me though)

34. What's your favorite song right now?
Naruto's Theme

35. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
three

36. Last song stuck in your head?
the songs on the Naruto soundtrack

37. Any pets?
no =(

38. Worst local TV show as of the moment?
I don't have a TV right now either!

39.Color of most clothes you own:
pink and/or black

40.Whose picture(s) do you carry in your wallet?
my cousin Manna and her daughters and my cousin Chris

Comments