The Devil Wears Prada

Wednesday night I watched The Devil Wears Prada with CY. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I mean, I expected some focus on the clothes and/or on the physical transformation of Anne Hathaway's character, but the movie didn't really have any focus on those things. The movie wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. I also expected to get excited about fashion and want to go shopping because of the movie (other people said that was the result of their watching the movie), but it didn't have that effect on me. The good things about the movie: Meryl Streep looked gorgeous and her acting was wonderful (as usual), and the main characters were nice and three dimensional and fleshed out - no flat characters.

Comments

Anonymous said…
meryl streep's character is disturbingly familiar..