First Day of School

I only met my EN 12 7:30-8:30 a.m. class today. (My two Lit 13 classes were "borrowed" by their EN 11 teachers for a two-hour diagnostic exam.) I think I was pretty perky because well, I am a pretty perky person and I had a big mug of strong coffee with my breakfast. =D A lot of the students were listening to me with eyes glazed over. I thought they seemed a little shell-shocked. I guess they still have a "hangover" from the summer. I asked them if anything was wrong or if it was "the 7:30 a.m. thing." They answered that it was "the 7:30 a.m. thing." Hahaha! Still, they seem like a good class. =)

I spent the rest of my time at work cleaning, organizing, and redecorating my cubicle, and preparing for future classes. Ssshhh, I am already excited about my classes on Wednesday.

Comments

bb said…
Hi ma'am! It's always nice to read your entries especially when you write about the events that happened to your class. It kinda reminds me of our Englone class. I just want to ask you if you got my mail? Tell me if you can make a short write-up (from a teacher's point of view) for me...for my yearbook. Coz i'll have to pass it on Friday. Thanks! Take Care!