It's survey time again =)

1.) Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006?
In General Santos City, Philippines, with my family and relatives. =)

2.) What color underwear are you wearing?
yellow

3.) Do you own an iPod?
no

4.) What did you do this morning?
I didn't wake up until 10:30, then I just got ready for work.

5.) What does your dad do for a living?
He's retired...

6.) Where do you work?
in a language center in a university in the Philippines

7.) What ended your last relationship?
We weren't compatible. =(

8.) What are the last two digits of your phone number?
25

9.) What was the last movie you watched?
Silent Hill

10.) What do you dislike at the moment?
nothing =)

11.) Did you dream last night?
I don't remember anymore.

12.) What was the last TV show you watched?
Kim Sam Soon (a Korean soap opera)

13.) What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
earrings =)

14.) What was the last thing you ate?
an afternoon snack: an egg and ham sandwich

15.) Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
my brother JP and my gay best friend Isaac (so does that count as the opposite sex?)
my ex was my male best friend when we were still together

16.) Are you on any medication?
no

17) What color is your razor?
blue-green

18.) What is your favorite frozen treat?
ice cream

19.) How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
0/2

20.) What is your favorite store?
bookstores

21.) Are you thirsty right now?
I think so.

22) Can you imagine yourself getting married?
yes

23.) Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Isaac

24.) What did you do last night?
I stayed up until 3:30 a.m. reading The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley.

25.) Do you care what people think about you?
yes (especially as a teacher)

26.) Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
I don't think so.

27.) Do you like your nose?
I don't love it and I don't hate it.

28.) What color is your bedroom?
mostly white

29.) When was the last time you worked out?
???

30.) Are you an aggressive driver?
I don't drive...

31.) Who is your cell phone carrier?
Smart

32.) Do you like the person who posted this last?
(my cousin Stephanie) yes =)

33.) What color is your car?
What car?

34.) What do you smell like right now?
???

35.) What are your favorite colors?
pink

36.) Do you like mustard?
yes

37.) What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
I don't think I tell myself anything, I just get depressed and try to cheer myself up by watching a movie.

38.) Would you ever sky dive?
I don't know, but I don't think I would.

39.) Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
no

40.) What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
I think it's great! =)

41.) Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Padme

42.) What books, if any, have made you cry?
A LOT of books have made me cry.

43.) What are you allergic to?
nothing =)

44.) Are you a jealous person?
Yes, but I'm not a VERY jealous person.

Hey guys, please fill this out and email me. =) I love answering surveys AND I love reading others' answers to surveys. =)

Comments

bb said…
Hi ma'am! Where do you get surveys? Do you make them up by yourself? I noticed that you enjoy answering surveys. ;-p
Tarie Sabido said…
These are also known as memes. I get them from myspace. They are very popular on myspace. A lot of other blogs have memes/surveys too. =) I find them fun and even addicting. =P Other myspacers and bloggers are addicted too!
Anonymous said…
B-BOY IS DAT U.
bb said…
Now who's B-BOY?