Aside from being addicted to Starbucks, I am addicted to answering stuff like this

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
same place (at work), same computer, with the same people (my boss and her administrative assistant)

2. Who will be your next kiss?
I am wondering the same thing.

3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store?
2, 500 pesos for a pair of Levis?

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
my wallet

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
last night

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
yes

7. When was the last time you drove out of town?
a couple of weeks ago I was in Rizal and Laguna [provinces near the Metro Manila area for those of you reading this in the States =)] with my family

8. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
yes, last night I watched The Sentinel in a mall cineplex

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

10. What are you wearing right now?
shirt and jeans - the usual

11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
What car?

12. Last fast food you ate?
Does popcorn from last night's movie watching count as fast food?

13. Where were you last week at this time?
same place, same computer, with the same people hahaha

14. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope... I REALLY need new clothes.

15. When was the last time you ran?
When I was in college I think.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
A taekwondo thing with my brothers in it. =)

17. What is your favorite class?
English! (Duh.) Hahaha.

18. Your dream vacation?
Europe or NYC or Las Vegas!!! =) Or the beach! =)

19. Last person's house you were in?
I'm pretty sure Corinne's

20. What are you doing?
I'm doing THIS.

21. What's the last thing you ate?
a slice of chocolate mousse, mmmmmm =9

22. Do you miss anyone?
yes, I miss lots of people =(

23. Last play you saw?
I forgot the title. I watched it a couple of years ago and it was TERRIBLE.

24. What are your plans for tonight?
I think JP, Fuwannie Goo, and I are watching Silent Hill. =)

25. Ever go to camp?
Yes! =)

26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
yes

27. What do you want to know about the future?
Who will I marry?

28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
no

29. Are you hungry?
no, I just had that chocolate mousse

30. Do you have a tan?
no, and I don't want one

31. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
28? 29?

32. Do you collect anything?
books, especially Newbery books and Beatrix Potter books

33. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Well my dad was pulled over several months ago and I was in the backseat...

34. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
yes

35. How do you like your drinks?
? It depends on what the drink is I guess.

36. Do you like hot sauce?
no, but I don't hate it either

37. Last time you took a shower?
this morning

38. Do you need to do laundry?
Hehe. I have someone to do the laundry for me. Hehehe.

39. What is your heritage?
Spanish-Filipino =)

40. Are you someone's best friend?
yes =)

41. Are you rich?
no

42. What do you think of the person who took this survey before you?
I LOVE my cousin Stephanie =)

I just realized that this particular survey doesn't reveal much about me. Oh well, did it, might as well post it.

Comments

bb said…
Hi Ma'am Tarie! I hope you're doing fine. This is a cute entry. hahah. I noticed that you have a question and answer portion in your blog. =)