It's the end of the semester...

My SO4 students surprised me (and some of their classmates apparently) with an end of the sem party (March 11, Friday -last day of classes). =) I was really touched. I had no clue they were going to throw a "surprise party." It never even crossed my mind that any of my classes would do that! It was really a party! There was even a cake for me and it had "Thank you Ma'am. We love you." on it! I'm really glad they enjoyed EN12. =) And of course I'm really glad they like me enough to throw a party. Hehehe. I have to say again, I so touched. I had a good time with them during the party. I always have a good time with that class! We were able to take a lot of pictures. And before the party ended, I was able to literally hug and kiss everyone (my first time to hug and kiss guy students, haha!).

Today was my last day for consultations with students about their reflection papers. I feel happy, and I am so relieved. It's the end of the semester. I don't have to meet my students (from this sem) anymore. (At least not as their teacher. I can hang out with them as their friend.) I just have lots of papers to check and final grades to compute. But I can do all of that in the comfort of my home, and on my own time/schedule. I don't really have to be in the office again until I submit grades and get my next paycheck March 29.

I'm really excited about summer. I have so many plans. =) I have more things I wish I could write about but I want to go home now. =) Til the next post...

Comments